Hello folks! If you want an internship related to analytics then we have shocking news for you as a first-time Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is launched so remain with us till the post is over to know more about this apprenticeship.
Also read: Internshala Greatest Travel Internship Campaign|Trip To Uttarakhand Valley| Apply by 20 Oct
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. According to Koller, a Stanford graduate student by the name of Sean Anderson actually came up with the moniker “Google.” During a brainstorming session, Anderson proposed the term “googolplex,” and Page responded with the simpler “googol.” The number 1 followed by 100 zeroes is known as a googol, while a googolplex is 1 followed by a googol zero.
Info About Apprenticeship
Apprentices are prepared to assume the role of employees as soon as they complete their apprenticeship program since they receive official training on the job and are trained for a certain industry. Internships may or may not be paid, but apprenticeships are.
Also read: IBM Summer 2023 Internship Program| Project & Stipend Based Internship| Apply by 14 November
About Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship
Please keep in mind that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time position, but rather an opportunity to learn and grow in your chosen industry. You will spend 20% of your time studying in a personalized training program and the rest of your time gaining experience on projects with assigned Google teams.
Responsibilities in Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship
- Develop the skills required to become a data analyst and practice organizing and analyzing data using platforms such as spreadsheets and computer languages.
- Work with a Googler team to tackle real-world challenges while developing and learning from leaders.
- Data can be used to measure the commercial impact of Google media suggestions, as well as to precisely assess data and uncover abnormalities.
- Create documents to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- The custom analysis is used to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical fields will be completed within 12 months are also eligible to apply.
- A maximum of one year of relevant work experience in Data Analytics is required.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English.
Also read: Microsoft Ignite Edition 2022| Microsoft Learn Cloud Skills Challenge|
- Knowledge of Sheets or comparable applications.
- Expertise in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Data analysis knowledge or interest in dealing with numbers/patterns
- The capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate on ambiguous issues, identify appropriate answers, and seek help/advice when necessary.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
Please include a one-page motivation letter with your application stating why you are delighted to join Google’s digital marketing team.
This application process’s first step is a 30-minute Google Online Challenge on October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6 in online mode. Please keep an eye out for your email invitation and confirm that you can attend. Virtual interviews start in November for selected candidates.
Also read: Trending Cloud Certifications Courses & Platforms to Start Your Cloud Career
There is no fee for applying to this program
Working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
How to apply?
To apply for Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Also read: Free TCS MasterCraft DataPlus Certification Course| Apply Now