Hello friends! If you are searching for an internship opportunity related to analytics then we have breaking news for you as a first-time Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is launched so remain with us till the end of the post to know more about this apprenticeship.
Also read: Internshala Greatest Travel Internship Campaign|Trip To Uttarakhand Valley| Apply by 20 Oct
- About Google
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- About Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Responsibilities in Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Eligibility Criteria of Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Preferred Skills
- Important Note
- Selection Procedure
- Program Fee
- Apprenticeship Location
- How to apply?
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. According to Koller, a Stanford graduate student by the name of Sean Anderson actually came up with the moniker “Google.” During a brainstorming session, Anderson proposed the term “googolplex,” and Page responded with the simpler “googol.” The number 1 followed by 100 zeroes is known as a googol, while a googolplex is 1 followed by a googol zero.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprentices are prepared to assume the role of employees as soon as they complete their apprenticeship program since they receive official training on the job and are trained for a certain industry. Internships may or may not be paid, but apprenticeships are.
Also read: IBM Summer 2023 Internship Program| Project & Stipend Based Internship| Apply by 14 November
About Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
An opportunity to advance your skills via study and development in your chosen industry, apprenticeship is not a full-time position. 20% of your time will be spent studying in a personalized training program, and the remaining 80% will be spent working on projects with designated Google teams to build experience.
Responsibilities in Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Train on basic marketing principles, search marketing, and more, and have the option to build additional abilities through research and web analytics experience.
- Work with a Googler team to tackle real-world challenges while developing and learning from leaders.
- Support the collecting of insights in order to better serve our users (e.g., focus groups, collaboration with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- As an account coordinator and facilitator, you will be responsible for resolving client campaign implementation and ongoing support across several domains, as well as collaborating with teams to deliver product/partnership solutions.
- Develop relationships with external clients/stakeholders, collaborate with a team to promote customer growth, and create business plans to outline strategies and tactics, all while understanding/adapting to Google’s ongoing product and technology changes.
Eligibility Criteria of Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field are eligible to apply.
- Applicants whose Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical fields will be completed within 12 months are also eligible to apply.
- A year of relevant experience in Digital Marketing is required.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English.
Also read: Microsoft Ignite Edition 2022| Microsoft Learn Cloud Skills Challenge|
- Work experience in other industries (e.g. Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, Teaching etc.).
- Knowledge of Sheets or comparable applications.
- Capability to take the initiative and operate independently while thinking critically, assessing circumstances, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding time management abilities.
Please submit your application together with a one-page motivation letter outlining why you’re enthusiastic about the opportunity in digital marketing with Google
The first step of this application process is a 30-minute Google Online Challenge on October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6 in online mode. Please keep an eye out for your email invitation and confirm that you can attend. Virtual interviews start in November for selected candidates
Also read: Trending Cloud Certifications Courses & Platforms to Start Your Cloud Career
There is no fee for applying to this program
Chosen candidates have to work in Hyderabad, Telangana, India & Gurgaon, Haryana, India
How to apply?
To apply for Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Also read: Free TCS MasterCraft DataPlus Certification Course| Apply Now