Google Launched Information Technology Apprenticeship | Apply by 27 October

0
503
Advertisement

Hello learners! If you are so eager to do an internship or any other opportunity at google you check every day whether any google internship or any other opportunity came or not then we have big and rocking news for you as the first time ever Google Information Technology Apprenticeship is launched so stay with us to know in deep about this apprenticeship.

Also read: Google Cloud Fly Cup Challenge | Participate & Win Google Swags

Advertisement

About Google

Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. According to Koller, a Stanford graduate student by the name of Sean Anderson actually came up with the moniker “Google.” During a brainstorming session, Anderson proposed the term “googolplex,” and Page responded with the simpler “googol.” The number 1 followed by 100 zeroes is known as a googol, while a googolplex is 1 followed by a googol zeros.

Google Information Technology Apprenticeship

What is Apprenticeship?

As they receive official training on the job and are qualified for a certain industry, apprentices are prepared to assume the role of employees as soon as they complete their apprenticeship programme. While apprenticeships are paid, internships may or may not be paid.

Also read: IBM Summer 2023 Internship Program| Project & Stipend Based Internship| Apply by 14 November

About Google Information Technology Apprenticeship

An opportunity to advance your skills via study and development in your chosen industry, apprenticeship is not a full-time position. 20% of your time will be spent studying in a personalised training programme, and the remaining 80% will be spent working on projects with designated Google teams to build experience.

Responsibilities in Google Information Technology Apprenticeship

  • Develop additional abilities through expertise in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management. Training in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration.
  • Contribute to internal infrastructure support by flagging problems to the respective team.
  • Attend the required training and take part in the designated mentorship sessions.
  • Assist internal staff with all of their platform-specific IT requirements (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).

Eligibility Criteria

  • Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field are eligible to apply.
  • Applicants whose Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical fields will be completed within 12 months are also eligible to apply.
  • 6 months of relevant technical experience (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, constructing computers/apps, volunteering with STEM groups, etc.) in the IT or a relevant field.
  • Expertise in customer service roles.
  • Fluency in writing and speaking English.

 Also read: OnePlus Student Ambassador Program | Stipend, Free OnePlus Devices & Merchandise For Students

Preferred Skills

  • Knowledge of critical thinking and problem-solving.
  • Curiosity in or practical knowledge of technology
  • The capacity to work on complex issues, come up with workable solutions, and, as necessary, seek assistance or advice.
  • Ability to work individually, in a team environment, and with initiative
  • Exceptional organisational, customer service, and communication abilities

Important Note

Please submit your application together with a one-page motivation letter outlining why you’re enthusiastic about the Project Management with Google position.

Selection Procedure

The first step of this application process is a 30 minute Google Online Challenge on October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6 in online mode. Please keep an eye out for your email invitation and confirm that you can attend. Virtual interviews starts in November for selected candidates.

Also read:  Trending Cloud Certifications Courses & Platforms to Start Your Cloud Career

Program Fee

You can apply in this program without paying any fees.

How to apply?

To apply in Google Information Technology Apprenticeship CLICK HERE

To view the official notification of Google Information Technology Apprenticeship CLICK HERE

Also read:  Free TCS MasterCraft DataPlus Certification Course| Apply Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!