Hello friends! If you are not able to find a job relevant to you on the college campus & try to crack an off-campus job then we have something for you as GFG Mega Job-A-Thon is launched in which 15 companies hire you on the basis of the score achieved by you in this contest so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this contest.
Also read: (Google Carrer Certificate) GCC Scholarship Program| Apply by 31 Dec
About GFG Mega Job-A-Thon Contest
Are you a recent graduate hoping to launch your career in technology? Search no more! Your dream job is now just a challenge away with 15 Companies eager to hire the best and brightest.
Give yourself the gift of a new career this year!
Candidates looking for employment face a challenge in the hiring process because of this. Please read the job description(s) available in the official notification after registering for the competition. Apply for the relevant positions. Only if you have registered for a company will your profile be taken into account.
Also read: Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship| Especially for Girls| Apply by 31st Dec| Get Scholarship Amount worth INR 40,000/year
Contest’ Test Pattern
This contest consists of 4 parts:-
- 3 DSA coding problems: 100 marks
- 5 MCQ on Programming Logic: 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Logical Reasoning: – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks
- In the Job-A-Thon, only individual participation is permitted.
- Specific companies will conduct interview shortlisting based on their own standards.
- The DSA challenges are supported by C++, Java, and Python Each submission will undergo testing using our crucial test data.
- The penalty for each incorrect submission is 5%. For instance, if a participant submits a question incorrectly, his score is reduced to 95 out of 100. His marks are further reduced to 90.25 after submitting the same problem incorrectly the following time, and so on. It is advised to use “Compile & Test” against sample test cases before each submission as a result.
Candidate entries submitted after the contest has ended won’t be taken into consideration.
- Please avoid discussing strategy during the competition. All entries are checked for plagiarism. Any instance of code plagiarism will result in a participant’s score being reduced to 0.
- After a plagiarism check, the contest’s leaderboard will be made available.
- To familiarise yourself with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment, try the Job-a-thon series’ earlier competitions.
How to apply?
To apply in/view the official notification of the GFG Mega Job-A-Thon Contest CLICK HERE
Also read: Microsoft Research Fellows Internship Program For Final Year College Students in 2022