Hello folks! In this post, we will discuss Govt of India & the Ministry of Culture’s newly launched initiative with the name Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign so stay with us till the post is over to know details about this initiative.
Motive of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
On this 75th year of Independence Day, the Indian government has started a really admirable programme to raise the flag at home. This programme was created by the honourable home minister, Shri Amit Shah, with the goal of inspiring patriotism among citizens. A certificate will be given to the residents who hoist the flag from August 13 to August 15, 2022. Such patriotic folks will receive recognition from the government. To provide residents access to all the pertinent information on the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign and its Certificate.
About this campaign
Citizens can now register themselves on the official website in order to hoist a flag and receive virtual recognition from the Government of India for the same. The Har Ghar Tiranga portal is enabling fellow citizens to pin a flag and create a virtual presence for their intention to hoist a flag from August 13 to August 15, 2022, as part of the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign. The campaign honours India’s 75th anniversary of independence.
How to apply?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for registering for this campaign:-
- Open the official portal for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Pin a Flag. Allow the location services permissions to the website.
- The registration form will open up.
- Enter the name of the citizen and the mobile number.
- Upload a profile picture of the citizen.
- Tap on the option of Next.
- Adjust the location where the citizen wishes to pin the flag.
- Once the flag is successfully pinned, the notification will appear on the screen displaying the success of the action.
- The prompt shall also display the option to download the Certificate then the certificate will open up on the screen.
- To save the certificate offline as a png image, tap on Download.
- To directly share the certificate, tap on the option of Share.