PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Quiz Contest has opened up its registrations. Here you will get the chance to win the cash prize. There is a list of 14 quizzes under this scheme and any Indian citizen can participate here.
To know more about the contest then have a look at this post down below.
Also Read: Google Code Jam 2022 Registrations Open | Limited Seats | Register Now
About PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Quiz Contest
The Government under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi commits to the ideals of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas, Sabka Prayaas” to build an Aatmanirbhar Bharat. The Government has been working to ensure basic necessities to all citizens of the country through various programs and schemes for the holistic welfare of the poor and marginalized sections of society.
It aims to serve the last person at the bottom of the pyramid. In the last seven years, there has been an exponential leap in ensuring last-mile delivery to the poorest sections of society.
Whether it be in the number of houses built (PM Awas Yojana), water connections (Jal Jeevan Mission), bank accounts (Jan Dhan), direct benefit transfer to farmers (PM KISAN), or free gas connections (Ujjwala). As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Government has stepped up efforts to engage with the citizens in participatory governance and delivery of schemes and programs.
Also Read: IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internship Program | Anyone Can Apply | Apply by 25th March 2022
Terms and Conditions
- This quiz is a part of the Sabka Vikas Ka Maha Quiz series
- In this series, there will be a total of 14 quizzes on the flagship schemes
- The Quiz will be out on 1st March 2022 and will be live till 21st March 2022 at 11.30 pm (IST)
- Each new quiz will be out after the end of the previous quiz /
- The quiz will be available in Hindi & English and all other major languages.
- Every week, there will be an announcement of the top 1000 winners and every winner will receive Rs 2000/- each.
- One participant can participate only once in a quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be taken into consideration and will be disqualified
- Participants can participate in all the quizzes.
- At the end of 52 weeks, there will be a bumper prize for those who took part in all the quizzes.
- The announced winners will have to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match with the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement.
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions that should answer in 700 seconds
- The questions will pick at random from the question bank
- Winners will be based on the maximum number of correct answers. In the case of multiple participants scoring the same number of correct answers, random selection will be done.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- You will have to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the Quiz.
- Once submission of an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz.
- The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- MyGov employees and their relatives should not be participating in this quiz. / MyGov Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
Also Read: Infosys Power Programmer Virtual Experience Program | Anyone Can Apply | Free Certificate
How to Participate in PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Quiz Contest?
To Participate in the Quiz CLICK HERE
Also Read: Online Internships by Indian Government | Free Nasscom Certification | Earn Incentives | Prime Career Fair
Also Read: 6+ Free Courses From Infosys Choice Based Credit System | Free Certification Course | Register Now