What you’ll learn
- This course offers you 4 practice exams, each with 15 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), to help you evaluate and advance your Python programming knowledge. Both students who will take the Python Certification Test and Freshers who will take the Python Job Preliminary Test can take the test series.
- A test candidate should show that they have a sufficient understanding of the fundamental principles of computer programming, the syntax and semantics of the Python language, and the ability to use the Python Standard Library to solve common implementation problems.
- This Test Series focuses on following Python Areas:
- Python Environment
- User Input and Outputs
- Data Types
- Loops or much more
- The Practice Test is created to assist you in not only evaluating your knowledge but also in enhancing your understanding of Python by providing you with in-depth answers to each question after you pass the Practice Test. You will be one step closer to being able to confidently show up for job interviews and certification exams after taking this course.
- Passing score for certification is 70%
- Who this course is for:
- Beginners who seek python certification from institutes for their career growth in the world of python programming and programming in general.
- Students seeking career in the field of Python programming.
- All IT Professionals who want to gauge their Python Knowledge for their upcoming job interview
- Anyone who wants to take their career, and salary, to a whole new level with a Python certification!
- Nishant Tiwari
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This course provides you with 4 practice exams, each with 15 multiple choice questions (MCQ) to help you assess and improve your Python programming skills. Students taking the Python Certification Test and students taking the Python Pre-Job Test can take the test series.
The test taker must demonstrate a reasonable understanding of the basic principles of computer programming, the syntax and semantics of the Python language, and the ability to use the Python standard library to solve common implementation problems.
This series of tests focuses on the following areas of Python:
User Input and Output
loops or more
The practice tests are designed to help you not only assess your knowledge but also improve your understanding of Python by giving you detailed answers to each question after passing the practice tests. After completing this course, you will be one step closer to being able to confidently pass job interviews and certification exams.
Initial certification score is 70%
Who is this course for:
Beginners seeking an institute’s Python certification for their professional advancement in the world of Python programming and programming in general.
Students pursuing careers in Python programming.
All IT professionals looking to test their Python skills for their upcoming job interview
Anyone looking to take their career and salary to a whole new level with a Python certification!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.