A Complete Introduction to Online Market Research
- Some exposure to using Excel
- Some experience designing a survey questionnaire is good to have, but not required
Let’s face it, businesses need to move fast today to maintain a competitive edge, and the importance of making data-driven decisions is now a requirement for any business to survive. Possession of basic knowledge and skills in market research is quickly becoming the norm for everyone across the business, not just those who have “research” in their title. Whether you work in marketing, finances, HR, or even if you’re a student preparing to enter the workforce, understanding how to design and execute market research is essential.
I designed this course based on more than 10 years of knowledge and experience working directly in the research industry. I’ve worked in both the buy and sell-side of research, and so I understand the challenges people face when trying to get answers to their key business questions through market research.
This course focuses on one specific type of research, which is online market research where you collect data through mobile or web-based surveys. Online research can get you scaled data fast, but small mistakes in your research design can have huge implications for data quality.
Over the courses of 30+ lectures and 6 hours of on-demand video training, we’ll cover everything you need to know in order to become an online market research PRO, including:
- What are the different types of market research, and how is quant online research different
- How to unpack your research objective
- Questionnaire design
- Survey programming
- Conducting fieldwork
- Data cleaning and processing
- Data analysis and interpretation
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Business Consultants
- Business Strategists
- Aspiring Researchers or Data Scientists
- Anyone interested in how to design and execute better surveys