What you’ll learn
- What are ideal accounts? How to identify them for promoting your offers
- How to get information about a target accounts through LinkedIn Sales Navigator and email outreach tools
- What is competitive analysis? What methods and tools are available for this? How do you use them
- Understand the specifics of account based marketing
- How to build an account-based strategy and maximize its efficiency
- How to use ad launch and email marketing methods
- How to work with analytical tools
- What are marketing and content funnels and how they work
- Understand how to communicate with accounts to engage them in your product
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Do you want to know how to increase your company’s sales? Are you having trouble developing a marketing strategy that is scalable to your objectives?
Account Based Marketing (ABM) is the best solution if you want either of those things
This approach is becoming increasingly popular among businesses because it has a positive impact on revenue in B2B and relationships within sales and marketing teams. According to HubSpot analytics, 57% of professionals, which use ABM in their companies to target 1,000 accounts or more already
In this course, I will introduce you to this type of marketing and share the best strategies and tactics for acquiring new clients, growing your business, and increasing your lifetime value
What will you learn in this course?
- After completing this course, you will learn how Account Based Marketing works, which stages include and how to understand the results in your business
- Apply your knowledge to create your own Account Based Strategy
- Learn how to engage your targets through different channels of communication
- Try to use automation tools to get data about your clients, competitors or results
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with examples and practical tasks
- Сhecklists and templates to implement the ABM in your business
Why should you choose us over other online account based marketing courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Account Based Marketing from the top internet marketing professionals
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns
- More than 380,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing
What else do you get?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
- A free copy of my book “Cutting-edge digital marketing”
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Click the “take this course” button to start rebuilding your marketing strategy today!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.