What you’ll learn
- SELECT Statements and Modifying Clauses
- Quering Multiple Tables with Subqueries
- Building a Sample Application
- Connecting to a Remote Database
- Finding and Eliminating Bottlenecks
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
We live in a data-driven world: people search through data to find insights to inform strategy, marketing, operations, and a plethora of other categories. There are a ton of businesses that use large, relational databases, which makes a basic understanding of SQL a great employable skill not only for data scientists, but for almost everyone.
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
It’s a fact of life: if you want to make a living as a coder, you need to know your way around a database. Developers could never build or maintain functional websites, software or programs if they didn’t have well-honed data collection, management and analysis skills. But before programmers can use data, they need to know how to access it. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is a foundational tool that allows coders to do just that.
When you build and design a database with real-life applicability, it will not only refine your conceptual understanding but also boost your problem-solving skills. So, hone your skills and upstart your career by implementing the following SQL database project ideas! while starting a career.
Join us! See you inside the course.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.