What you’ll learn
- Understand the agile mindset
- [Unofficial] Prepare for the Scrum Master Certification
- Learn insights on how to become an effective Scrum Master
- Learn JIRA to manage scrum events and artifacts
This course is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Scrum Alliance or Scrum .org.
A beginner level comprehensive course that includes step-by-step explanations of core agile and scrum concepts along with follow-up quizzes and hands on practice activities to ensure a solid learning for the course taker.
Designed by a Senior Software Engineer with a PhD degree and premium AWS and Cyber Security certifications, this course has been designed to make it extremely simple to learn complex agile and scrum concepts. Designed for beginners, this course will help you master the main concepts and launch a successful career in the industry. It is also a good starting point for students targeting agile/scrum master certifications.
Please check out our free samples videos to see how concepts have been explained in an easy way!
- What is Agile?
- How Agile is different from existing approaches
- Agile manifesto: core values and 12 principles
- Overview of scrum roles
- Product owner and accountabilities
- Scrum master accountabilities and a day-in-the-life
- Scrum master common mistakes
- Developers and their role
- Communication within the team
- The art of writing user stories
- The product backlog
- Definition of ready
- Sprint backlog
- Product increment
- Introduction to JIRA
- Sprint planning and challenges
- Effort estimation through story points
- The daily scrum
- Sprint review and importance
- Sprint retrospective
- Identify and classify activities for different scrum accountabilities
- Classify agile manifesto principles according to values
- Practice writing effective user stories
- Temporal relationship between scrum artifacts
- Hands-on JIRA activity – manage product backlog, daily scrum, sprint backlog
- Hands-on JIRA activity – create sub-tasks and task assignment
Legal Information and Disclaimer: The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the course creator and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about agile and scrum from the scratch
- People who want to prepare for Scrum Master Certification
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 42C5DB779438D8C73177 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.