What you’ll learn
- Learn how to develop Android apps using the powerful Kotlin programming language.
- Find out why Kotlin is the best language for Android app development.
- Learn how to build great apps with Android Studio and the Android SDK.
- Learn more about motion layouts and how to create stunning visual effects in your app.
- Discover the benefits of using a library to create animations in your app.
- Learn how to create responsive and easy-to-use user interfaces.
- Understand the basics of Android application architecture and how to build robust applications.
- Learn more about the Android activity lifecycle and how to handle common events.
- Discover how to use fragments and layouts to build dynamic and flexible applications.
- Learn how to use Material Design principles to create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Learn how to build apps that work on a variety of screen sizes and resolutions.
- Discover how to use the Android Jetpack library to build apps with better performance and scalability.
- Learn how to use Android notifications to keep users informed and engaged.
- Learn how to use Android’s intent system to communicate between different parts of your app.
- Discover how to use Android’s navigation components to graph navigation and simplify navigation in your app.
- Learn how to use Android’s resources to build apps with different languages and themes.
- Learn how to use data binding to simplify your code and build more manageable apps.
- Discover how to use the Android Room library to build apps with local data storage.
- Learn how to use Android’s view model to build apps with a better separation of concerns.
- Learn how to build reactive and responsive apps using the Android LiveData library.
- Learn how to run background tasks in your app with Android’s Task Manager.
- Learn how to build multimedia-enabled apps using Android’s camera and media APIs.
- Learn how to use Android’s location and maps APIs to build apps with location-based functionality.
- Discover how to use Android’s material component library to build apps with a modern, consistent look.
- Learn how to use the Android testing framework to build automated tests for your app.
- Learn how to publish your app on the Google Play Store and reach millions of users.
- Discover how to monetize your app with advertising, in-app purchases and subscriptions.
- Find out how to optimize apps for performance and battery life.
- Learn how to troubleshoot common issues and debug your app.
- Get hands-on experience creating complete Android apps from scratch!
- Learn how to integrate third-party libraries and APIs into your application.
- Learn how to create custom views and animations for your app.
- Learn how to build apps that run on older devices using the Android Support Library.
- Learn best practices for Android app design and development.
- Learn how to build responsive and asynchronous apps with Kotlin coroutines.
- Learn how to use Android data binding to create a clean, maintainable codebase.
- Learn how to use Android’s resources to build apps that work in different screen orientations and resolutions.
- Discover how to create dynamic and flexible user interfaces with Android fragments.
- Learn how to create background tasks and long-running operations with Android services.
- Learn how to use Android broadcast receivers to receive and process system events.
- Learn how to use Android content providers to share data between apps.
- Learn how to use Android’s Material Design principles to create apps that look and feel modern.
- Learn how to use Android’s view model to separate your app’s UI from its business logic.
- Discover how to create a seamless and intuitive user experience with Android navigation.
- Learn how to use Android notifications to keep users engaged and informed.
- Learn how to use Android data binding to create a clean, maintainable codebase.
- Discover how to use Android preview animations to create visual effects and enhance the user experience.
- Learn how to create lists and grids in your app with Android RecyclerView.
- Learn how to use Android shared settings to save app preferences and preferences.
- Learn how to add location-based capabilities to your app with Android Location Services.
- and other great topics ->
This course includes:
- 33 hours on-demand video
- 45 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- 1 coding exercise
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Kotlin is the most popular programming language for building Android apps and it can also be can be used for any kind of development.
*Earn the Official Certificate after Completing the Course
Ocsaly Academy is proud to offer a comprehensive course on Android Development with Kotlin. With this course, you’ll learn how to use Kotlin, the modern programming language, to build beautiful, functional, and high-performing Android apps. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced developer, you’ll find this course to be a valuable resource for learning Kotlin and Android development.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The basics of Kotlin programming language
- Building and publishing your own Android apps
- Effective use of Android Studio and Android SDK
- Best practices for Android development
- Networking and APIs integration
- Database management and local storage
- Material design, animations, and advanced topics
- an other high value topics on android.
The course is taught by experienced developers and certified Kotlin and Android experts. With their guidance and the support of a supportive community, you’ll have everything you need to master Kotlin and Android development. The course includes over 100 lectures and 13 hours of video content, and you’ll have lifetime access to all of the course materials.
Enroll in Ocsaly Academy’s Android Development with Kotlin course today and take the first step towards a successful career in Android development. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Start building amazing Android apps with Kotlin now!”
Are you trying to start a career in Android programming, but haven’t found the right way in? Do you have a great idea for an app, but don’t know how to make it a reality? Or maybe you’re just frustrated that to learn Android, you must already know Kotlin. If so, then this course is for you
Quickly putting together a prototype of an idea, refining it, and then deciding to run with it and wire it up into a fully-fledged app, is such an exciting and rewarding process. Any programming can be fun – I have been programming all my life – but creating for Android is somehow extraordinarily rewarding..
Kotlin is the most succinct language, and therefore is the least error-prone, which is great for beginners. Kotlin is also the most fun language, mainly because the succinctness means you can get results faster and with less code. Google considers Kotlin an official (first-class) Android language. There are some other advantages to Kotlin that make it less error-prone and less likely to make mistakes that cause crashes. We will discover the details of these advantages as we proceed.
Kotlin is an object-oriented language. This means that it uses the concept of reusable programming objects. If this sounds like technical jargon, another analogy will help. Kotlin enables us and others (like the Android API development team) to write code that can be structured based on real-world things, and here is the important part – it can be reused.
Kotlin remains one of the most widely used and fastest-growing programming languages in recent years. Developers across the globe prefer using Kotlin for a range of projects such as data science, server-side or cloud development, etc. The demand for Kotlin is on the rise and it will continue to grow in the years to come. In this post, let’s explore the top five reasons why Kotlin is a great programming language to learn in 2023.
1. Modern language
It is a modern programming language that brings together the best of object-oriented and functional programming. Some of the most promising features of Kotlin include clean compact syntax, secure, general-purpose, and more.
2. Great materials
There are ample materials available on Kotlin that learners can leverage to have a good grasp of the programming language. There are numerous courses that a beginner can start with. Most of these courses are self-paced and offer great insights into the programming language. Also, the developer community is quite huge so if learners get stuck or have queries they can always seek solutions from the developer community.
3. Easy to learn
Kotlin’s syntax is easy to learn for beginners and it offers a host of powerful features. It can be a great language to upskill for experienced programmers. It has a shallow learning curve especially if you have experience in Python or Java. The programming language is also quite easy for iOS developers as it is based on familiar concepts of modern technology.
4. Career prospects
Many leading brands use Kotlin for their software and Kotlin skills are highly in demand. If estimates are to be believed, job postings related to Kotlin skills are skyrocketing since 2023 by 1400%.
5. Community support
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.