What you’ll learn
- Learn Multi-Window Support, Detecting Multi-Window Mode, Undesirable Activities
- Learn about Direct Reply from Notifications, Direct Boot Notifications Enhancements
- Learn about Multi-Window Support, Install and Settings
- Learn about Picture Mode, Drag and Drop, Demo Scoped, Directory Access
Android N short for Android Nougat is the seventh major version and the 14th overall original version of the Android operating system. It was first released on March 9, 2016, as an alpha test version. The official release took place on August 22, 2016. Nexus smartphone devices from Google was the first to receive the update. The LG V20 was the first smartphone that was released with Nougat OS in the market. Nougat introduced many notable changes to the Android operating system space including the ability to split-screen and display multiple apps on-screen at once, support for quick inline replies to notifications, and an expanded power-saving mode to save power by restricting device functionality once the screen has been off for some time. Additionally, the OS platform also switched to an OpenJDK-based Java environment and got support for the Vulcan graphics rendering API.
Some important upgrades on Android Nougat are as below:
- Split Screen Mode
- Quick Switch
- Secret UI tuner
- Easy pull-down shade editing
- Power notification
- Easy notification editing
- Set a separate wallpaper for lock and home screen
- Display size
- Easter Egg
The major learning outcome has been outlined in the section above. Still, we provide the details here to explain this more clearly. Nougat was released containing many important aspects of Android development and the same are the main skills that the student will obtain through this course. It is expected that the students are already aware of core Android OS and the basics of what was released in the earlier versions. In a nutshell, users will learn the following skills from this Android Nougat Tutorial : –
- Multi-Window Support
- Detecting Multi-Window Mode
- Undesirable Activities
- Picture Mode
- Drag and Drop Demo
- Scoped Directory Access
- Direct Reply from Notifications
- Direct Boot
- Notifications Enhancements
- Multi-Window Support
- Install and Settings
Who this course is for:
- The Java Nougat Tutorial is suitable for a wide range of people who finds themselves associated with the app development ecosystem or information technology in general. Students, working professionals, Consultants and startup evangelist all are welcome to take this Android Nougat Tutorial. Generally, people with BTech, BCA, BSc, MCA, MTech or MS degree enroll for this course. Both any particular educational qualification or certification is not mandatory for it and practically anyone who knows a little bit of coding and is enthusiastic about app development could take this course. Still, we provide a suitable target audience list for our readers.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: EDUCBABF19 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.