What you’ll learn
- The Mechanics behind IAM
- Managing IAM Users
- IAM Administration (Guide) (Listing, Deleting Users & Accounts)
- Managing Permissions for IAM Users
- Changing IAM User Permissions
- Creating and Administering IAM Groups
- Creating and Administering IAM Group Policies
- Assigning Preset and Custom Group Policies
- Creating and Administering IAM Roles
- IAM Authentication and Security
- Rotating IAM Access Keys
- IAM Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- IAM Credentials Report (Guide)
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Welcome to the AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations Certification Course.
In this course we will explore AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
IAM is a very important part of understanding how to securely and efficiently manage the services and users within an AWS account.
As defined by AWS, “AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a web service that helps you securely control access to AWS resources. You use IAM to control who is authenticated (signed in) and authorized (has permissions) to use resources.”
When creating an AWS account, the default account is the Root account. This root account has complete access to all AWS services and resources on the account. The root account should only be used to perform a few account and service management tasks.
Each service deployed in an AWS account should only be accessible to users permitted to use the service.
This course will explore the following components of IAM with hands-on exercises:
- Allowing multiple users to administer the resources in an AWS account without having to share passwords.
- Creating granular permissions for AWS users. This means each IAM user can be granted a different level of privileges for different resources in the AWS account.
- Applying IAM credentials to applications, thus providing the application with access to specified AWS services.
- Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for individual IAM Users.
- Enabling access records and logging for IAM Users using AWS CloutTrail.
If you are interested in learning how to securely manage an AWS account using IAM, hit the enroll button and let’s get started.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.