What you’ll learn
- Navigating the AWS Management Console
- Securing an AWS account with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Creating Billing Alerts
- Deploying and Configuring EC2 Instances
- Creating IAM roles for EC2
- Working with Various EC2 Storage Services (EBS, EFS)
- Creating EBS Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Attaching EC2 Instances to EBS and EFS Storage
- Dynamic Workload Distribution using Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs) and Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs)
- Routing Traffic through Amazon Route 53 and DNS
- Understanding the Foundations of React
- Creating a Basic Development Setup for Building a ReactJS App
- Building a Customizable E-Commerce App using ReactJS
This course is designed to teach students the foundations of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and React.js. By the end of the course, students will have the skills necessary to build a fully customizable e-commerce site on an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance. The entire infrastructure will be highly available and scalable using Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs) and Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs).
The course begins by introducing students to AWS and the various services it offers. This includes a brief overview of the AWS management console and how to navigate it. From there, we delve deeper into the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service. EC2 will serve as the backbone of the e-commerce site we build using React.JS. Students will learn how to launch and configure EC2 instances, as well as how to connect to them securely using remote connection utilities like PuTTY and Terminal.
Next, we will cover AWS Storage, including Elastic Block Store (EBS) and Elastic File System (EFS). Here, students learn to create and manage storage volumes, and how to securely connect them to EC2 instances. We also explore the different types of storage available on AWS and when to use each one.
After covering the basics, students learn to create Elastic Load Balancers and integrate them with Auto Scaling Groups for workload distribution. Here, we demonstrate how to create a highly available and scalable infrastructure for the e-commerce site which will be built in the last section of the course. The infrastructure will automatically scale based on traffic and overall load. Traffic will only be distributed to healthy nodes in the network, based on parameters that are established during configuration.
Finally, students learn how to build a fully customizable e-commerce site using React.js. Here, students will create and manage a React project, as well as effectively use React components to build a dynamic user interface. We also explore how to integrate the e-commerce site with other AWS services such as AWS storage, to efficiently scale capacity based on application requirements.
Throughout the course, students will work on hands-on projects to apply the concepts they have learned. These projects include building a simple e-commerce site to start and scaling up to a more complex site with advanced features such as product search, and product categories.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of the basics of AWS and React.js. Students will be able to build a fully functional and customizable e-commerce site on an EC2 instance. This includes having the knowledge and skills necessary to continue learning more advanced AWS and React.js concepts and being able to build out new projects independently.
This course is designed for developers and IT professionals who want to learn how to build scalable and highly available applications on AWS using React.js. No prior experience with AWS or React.js is necessary, but basic understanding of web development and programming concepts is recommended.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in the foundations of Amazon Web Services
- Students interested in Deploying and Configuring EC2 Instances on AWS
- Students interested in learning how to Administer an EC2 Instance Remotely
- Students interested in Deploying Distributed Workloads using Elastic Load Balancers
- Students interested in Auto-Scaling using Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs)
- Students interested in Building Dynamic Web Applications using ReactJS
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: YOUACCEL16407 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.