Azure Databricks and Spark SQL (Python)
- Basic SQL
- Basic Python
Databricks is one of the most in demand big data tools around. It is a fast, easy, and collaborative Spark based big data analytics service designed for data science, ML and data engineering workflows.
The course is packed with lectures, code-along videos and dedicated challenge sections. This should be more than enough to keep you engaged and learning! As an added bonus you will also have lifetime access to all the lectures… and I have provided detailed notebooks as a downloadable asset, the notebooks will contain step by step documentation with additional resources and links.
I have ensured that the delivery of the course is engaging and concise, the curriculum is extensive yet delivered in an efficient way. The course will provide you with hands-on training utilising a variety of different data sets.
The course is aimed at teaching you PySpark, Spark SQL in Python and the Databricks Lakehouse Architecture.
You will primarily be using Databricks on Microsoft Azure in addition to other services such as Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2.
The course will cover a variety of areas including:
- Set Up and Overview
- Azure Databricks Notebooks
- Spark SQL
- Reading and Writing Data
- Data Analysis and Transformation with Spark SQL in Python
- Charts and Dashboards in Databricks Notebooks
- Databricks Medallion Architecture
- Accessing Data in Cloud Object Storage
- Hive Metastore
- Databases, Tables and Views in Databricks
- Delta Lake / Databricks Lakehouse Architecture
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in working with Big Data and Spark
- Anyone interested in working with Databricks
- Anyone interested in working with cloud platforms
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.