What you’ll learn
- Learn Basics Of Angular
- Setting Up Angular
- Angular DOM
- Advanced Angular Programming
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Welcome to my comprehensive Angular course. Angular is a platform and framework for building single-page client applications using HTML and TypeScript. Angular is written in TypeScript. It implements core and optional functionality as a set of TypeScript libraries that you import into your applications.
The architecture of an Angular application relies on certain fundamental concepts. The basic building blocks of the Angular framework are Angular components that are organized into NgModules. NgModules collect related code into functional sets; an Angular application is defined by a set of NgModules. An application always has at least a root module that enables bootstrapping, and typically has many more feature modules.
- Components define views, which are sets of screen elements that Angular can choose among and modify according to your program logic and data
- Components use services, which provide specific functionality not directly related to views. Service providers can be injected into components as dependencies, making your code modular, reusable, and efficient.
Modules, components and services are classes that use decorators. These decorators mark their type and provide metadata that tells Angular how to use them.
- The metadata for a component class associates it with a template that defines a view. A template combines ordinary HTML with Angular directives and binding markup that allow Angular to modify the HTML before rendering it for display.
This course will teach you everything that you need to become an expert from scratch. In this course i will assume that you have no prior knowledge about Angular and by the end of the course you will be at advanced level. This course will guide you step by step so that you will learn basics and theory of every part. This course contain hands on example so that you can understand Angular better. This course contain hands on practical examples without neglecting theory and basics. Learn to use Angular like a professional
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.