What you’ll learn
**Course Updated – April 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this Exam?
- NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend Full-Stack development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : MOHNAS_JS1101 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.