What you’ll learn
- Master the BIM Process and Learn Revit from Zero
- Essential Drawing and Editing Tools in Autodesk Revit
- Floors, Walls, and Ceilings in Revit
- Technical Connections, Insulations, and Details
- Executive Stairs and Drawing All Types of Ramps
- Curtain Walls and Designing Partitions
- Sloped Roofs and Ramp Drawing Techniques
- Importing AutoCAD Drawings into Revit
- Steel and Concrete Structures in Revit
- Integrating Disciplines of Structure, Architecture, and MEP
- Topography and Landscaping for Site Planning and Design
- Objects and Furnitures with Model in Place
- Facade Construction with Reveal and Sweep Tools
- Annotation, Tagging, and Grouping
- Conditional Writing in Meter Tables
- Sheets and Print for Professional Presentations
- Complex Shells with Mass
Comprehensive Revit Architecture Course for Architects and Those Looking to Become BIM Modelers.
Note: This course is designed based on the architecture and BIM job market, and your instructor is an experienced BIM manager who has compiled this content based on his personal experiences.
Before enrolling, please check the course catalogue and the file you receive as a gift in the first two lectures.
- Are you looking to learn Revit and become an expert in BIM (Building Information Modeling)?
- Are you an architect trying to learn Revit for 3D modeling and details?
- Do you want to gain a competitive edge in your career by learning advanced modeling techniques?
Divided into small, easy-to-follow parts, this project-based training will guide you through the BIM process and teach you all the essential drawing and editing tools in Autodesk Revit. You’ll learn how to define floors, draw walls and ceilings, and check technical connections, insulations, and details. You’ll also discover advanced techniques for modeling different types of stairs, curtain walls, partitions, and roofs, as well as steel and concrete structures.
But this course is not just about tools and instructions – it’s also about sharing real-world experiences and solutions to common problems. You’ll learn tricks and shortcuts that will give you a competitive advantage in your career, and you’ll have the confidence to take on any project or challenge.
Here are just some of the topics covered in this course:
- The BIM process and its importance
- Defining floors and drawing walls and ceilings
- Modeling different types of stairs and ramps
- Designing curtain walls, partitions, and roofs
- Modeling steel and concrete structures, trusses, braces, and rebars
- Integrating disciplines of structure, architecture, and MEP
- Topography and landscaping
- Creating special objects and furniture
- Annotation, tagging, and grouping
- View templates, stair and wet area layouts, and conditional writing
- Modeling complex shells and facades
- Plus, you’ll learn about families, how to prepare a dedicated library of required objects, and how to prepare special sheets and prints.
With lifetime access to the course, you’ll be able to learn at your own pace and revisit topics as needed. And with a dedicated support team, you’ll have the help you need to master Revit and take your career to the next level.Enroll now and start your journey to becoming a Revit expert!
Who this course is for:
- BIM Modelers
- BIM Coordinators
- BIM Managers
- Revit Users
- Project Managers
- 3D Modelers
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : 9FE4A1D73FEECAF1278E (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.