What you’ll learn
- Being able to quickly build a backend API for any kinds of projects and MVPs
- Learning how to create API endpoints, testing an API and secure an API
- Building a client React application and being able to plug it to an API
- HTTP Client Axios package as well as Fetch Native JS API
- Clean Code and Good Coding Practices in NodeJS and RESTful API architecture
- Software Architecture: Learn the n-tier and layered architecture pattern
- Calling an API from the client-side and dealing with CORS from the Web browsers
- Implementing unit tests to the API with AVA test runner
- All the little things you ABSOLUTELY need to know for taking your skills to the next level and becoming an outstanding Web developer
- Implementing several NPM packages such as Pino, Yup, Toastify, React Content Loader, and so on!
- Securing and optimizing an API on production with Rate Limiter, Helmet and Compression
- Documenting an API professionally with JSDoc and OpenAPI
- React Bootstrap v5 (in your React components!)
This course includes:
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Quickly learn the fundamental of building a robust RESTFul API with NodeJS based on an efficient professional architecture pattern, and then, see how to plug your API with a client which you will also learn how to build. A client built with the latest React and Bootstrap versions.
You will learn how to build a backend API from scratch and build a client that will speak to your API through HTTP protocol.
- Communicate with your backend. HTTP and HTTP methods and codes.
- How to validate the input data validation.
- How to request some API endpoints easily
- How to test your API gradually.
- How to design a flexible and solid API architecture.
- How to secure and optimize your API professionally (with the packages you absolutely need to know).
- CORS on your API.
- Building a client from scratch with React JS.
- Calling the CRUD (Create-Read-Update-Delete) endpoints from your client.
- How to document the API endpoints with JSDoc and OpenAPI.
- And so much more will be covered in this course.
You will learn to create very easily a design in a matter of minutes, without any complicated CSS (just a few reusable components).
You will learn how to embrace the power of “styled-components”.
You will be able to add as many pages as needed in your React application thanks to React Router Dom.
At the end of this course, you will be comfortable enough to create an API from scratch by yourself, implement new endpoints, being comfortable with many packages (such as logging, rate-limiter, Yup schema validation, …).
At the end of the course, you will even learn how you can create different unit tests for your API.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.