What you’ll learn
- Understanding of the AWS cloud computing platform, its core services, and deployment models.
- Familiarity with the AWS Management Console and the AWS command line interface.
- Ability to manage users, groups, roles, and policies in IAM to grant and restrict access to AWS resources.
- Knowledge of AWS security best practices, including multi-factor authentication, encryption, and audit logging.
- Capability to launch, configure, and manage EC2 instances, including creating custom AMIs and working with EBS volumes.
- Ability to use ELB to distribute incoming traffic across multiple EC2 instances and ASG to automatically adjust capacity based on demand.
- Knowledge of Route 53 to manage DNS and domain names.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS for web development.
- Ability to create basic HTML pages and style and layout content with CSS.
- Understanding of responsive design principles to create web pages that adapt to different screen sizes and devices.
- Hands-on experience with labs and projects that reinforce concepts learned in class.
- Proficiency in using AWS services to build scalable and secure web applications.
- Preparedness to pursue further study in AWS and web development.
- Knowledge of best practices for building fault-tolerant and scalable applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-based environment.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and web development fundamentals. The first part of the course covers AWS Foundations, which includes an overview of the AWS cloud computing platform, its core services, and the various deployment models. Students will learn how to navigate the AWS Management Console and use the AWS command line interface to manage and provision resources.
The course then dives into IAM: Identity and Access Management, a fundamental concept in AWS security. Students will learn how to manage users, groups, roles, and policies to grant and restrict access to AWS resources. They will also explore AWS security best practices, including multi-factor authentication, encryption, and audit logging.
Next, the course covers Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), a core AWS service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Students learn how to launch, configure, and manage EC2 instances, including choosing the right instance type, creating custom Amazon Machine Images (AMIs), and working with Elastic Block Store (EBS) volumes.
The course then moves on to AWS Storage (EC2), which covers the various storage options available in AWS. Students will learn about Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic File System (EFS), and Amazon Glacier, and how to use them to store and retrieve data in the cloud.
From there, we dive into ELB, ASG, and Route 53, which are essential AWS services for building scalable and fault-tolerant applications. Students learn how to use Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) to distribute incoming traffic across multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling Groups (ASG) to automatically adjust capacity based on demand, and Route 53 to manage DNS and domain names.
Finally, the course introduces HTML and CSS Foundations, the building blocks of modern web development. Students will learn how to create basic HTML pages and use CSS to style and layout content. They will also explore responsive design principles and learn how to create web pages that adapt to different screen sizes and devices.
Throughout the course, students will work on hands-on labs and projects that reinforce the concepts we explore. By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of AWS fundamentals, web development basics, and how to use AWS services to build scalable and secure web applications. They will also be well-prepared to pursue further study in AWS and web development.
Who this course is for:
- Developers and software engineers who want to gain a solid understanding of AWS services and how to build scalable and secure web applications.
- IT professionals who are responsible for managing and provisioning AWS resources and need to develop proficiency in IAM, EC2, and other core AWS services.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking to leverage cloud computing for their web-based applications and need to understand the benefits and costs associated with AWS.
- Students and recent graduates who are pursuing careers in web development, cloud computing, or related fields and need to gain foundational knowledge in AWS and web development.
- Anyone interested in learning about cloud computing and web development and wants to develop new skills and knowledge in these areas.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: YOUACCEL34247 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.