What you’ll learn
- Learnt the Introduction and Importance of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Understand the Steps, Stages and Principles of HACCP
- Learn the Categories, Regulations, Benefits of HACCP
- Identify the Critical control points and 3Cs in Food Safety
- Learn How to proceed the food safety hazards, and how to become a food safety consultant ?
Master course in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) : An HACCP management system involves analyzing and controlling biological, chemical, and physical hazards at every stage, from raw material production to manufacturing, distribution, and consumption.
The Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) method is an internationally recognized way to identify and manage food safety risks. When it’s part of a food safety program, it’s an assurance to customers, regulators, and the public that you’re doing it right.
From raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, and consumption, HACCP addresses food safety by analyzing and controlling biological, chemical, and physical hazards.
Most of the world’s most reputable manufacturers and vendors use the system to manage food safety and comply with audits.
Implementing a HACCP-based food safety management system consists of three stages. The Preparatory Stage lays the groundwork for the two main stages of HACCP itself, Hazard Analysis and Monitoring and Verification.
Using HACCP procedures, businesses can control food safety throughout the process, from ingredients, production, storage, and distribution to sale and service to the end-user.
I would like to teach 5 major topics in this master’s course.
1. Introduction and Importance of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
2. Steps, Stages and Principles of HACCP
3. Categories, Regulations, Benefits of HACCP
4. Critical control points and the 3Cs in Food Safety
5. Food safety hazards, and how to become a food safety consultant?
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Business students, Science and Food Leaders, Startup mentors, Restaurants , Hotels and Hospitality Managers and Owners.
- Entrepreneurs and Interested to start the food business, hotel and hospitality industry.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 17DC57B6C5C1ECDF4CE5 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.