What you’ll learn
- Use the .NET CLI to create, build and run C# based applications
- Classify and create C# built-in types, custom types and data structures
- Implement the error handling logic of C# based applications
- Learn delegates, lambdas and event based programming
- Explain and leverage LINQ and LINQ operators
- Understand immutability and equality in C#
- Use Visual Studio Code to edit C# code, build and run C# console applications
This course includes:
- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course is the perfect course to dive into the C# language concepts
C# is one of the most popular programming languages. It is a powerful cross-platform language.
After learning and mastering the language, you will be able to go further and learn ASP Net Core to develop web apps, or you can work as a mobile or Desktop developer after learning .NET MAUI. In this course, we will walk through the language internals and you will be able to proceed to the next step. You will learn C# basics and more on Visual Studio Code. The most important aspects of the language are included in this course. This is the course for you to become a productive and skilled C# developer.
A course for all platforms
This course is made for Windows, Mac and Linux developers. Since the first versions of .NET Core, C# became a real cross platform programming language. We will work on Visual Studio Code, one of the most popular code editors.
This course is a deep dive in the C# language. We will focus on the language and its best practices.
In the first sections, we will have an overview of the fundamentals of the language, including:
- C# basics
- The flow of execution of programs
- The language structure and syntax
- Data types
Then we will learn more intermediate concepts like:
- Classes, structures and enumerations
- Members: fields, properties and methods
- Type conversions
- Inheritance and interfaces
- Nullable value types
That will lead us to the most advanced topics:
- Error handling
- Immutability and equality
Coding along the way
Every section of this course comes with slides that contain all the key concepts, practical examples, quizzes and some challenges. You can follow along and learn C# by coding
Who is this course for ?
This course is suited C# newbies, students or even developers who want to learn the language or consolidate their knowledge about the language
By the end of the course you will have all the knowledge and practice to be a productive C# developer in your studies or in your professional environment.
This course is about C# 9. A new section about C# 10 new features has been released.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.