Career Hacking: Get a 6-7 Figure Job with Career Hacking!
- Some work experience
This course will teach you the essential strategies and tactics of getting a job that pays between $100,000 and $1,000,000 per year using career hacking. I’ll discuss the underlying economics of these jobs and give you specific tactics for landing them.
You’ll learn the following:
- The 3 drivers of high incomes, including career hacking techniques
- How to negotiate a higher salary
- How to manipulate supply & demand in your favor
- How to position yourself in the market for a high income
- How to break into high-paying companies using career hacking tips
- How to use education effectively
- How to persuade people to get a high-paying position
- Job interview mistakes to avoid
- How to exploit differences between countries, cities, and states to maximize your income
- How to develop a high-income career hacking strategy
Learn from a former Vice President of Marketing at a Google- accelerator startup and former Global Marketing Manager at Sony PlayStation. Your instructor has held numerous high profile positions and worked with some of the highest paid executives in the United States and elsewhere. He studied executive leadership at Columbia University and received his master’s in business administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
This course will explore various career hacking opportunities and the underlying principles that determine your salary. These include not-so-obvious reasons why some professionals earn more through manipulating supply and demand.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to earn a six or seven figure income
Note : Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired in 48 Hours. So Enroll As Soon As Possible.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.