Possess the desire to get a college education.
Applying for college is daunting, and paying for it is even worse! In this course, you will learn how the financial aid process works, and discover ways to decrease your out-of-pocket expenses so that you can start your professional career without having to worry about paying off a massive student loan debt. At the end of the course students will learn the followings:
- How to estimate cost for college?
- Private of Public College? In-sate or out of state?
- How many years do you need to save$?
- How to qualify for more financial aid?
Who this course is for:
- Any parent with kids who are not in college yet.
- Students who are looking for information about the college admission process..
- Parents whose kids are in college, but need help to navigate how to get financial aid.