What you’ll learn
- Learn the Bootstrap Grid System
- Learn to work with Bootstrap Three Column Layouts
- Learn to Build Bootstrap Navigation Components
- Learn to Style Images using Bootstrap
- Build Advanced, Responsive Menus using Bootstrap
- Build Stunning Layouts using Bootstrap Themes
- Learn the Foundations of React
- Work with JSX, and Functional Components in React
- Build a Calculator in React
- Learn the React State Hook
- Debug React Projects
- Learn to Style React Components
- Build a Single and Multi-Player Connect-4 Clone with AI
- Learn React Lifecycle Events
- Learn React Conditional Rendering
- Build a Fully Custom E-Commerce Site in React
- Learn the Foundations of JSON Server
- Work with React Router
In the final section of the course we further unleash the power of React by building out a complete e-commerce site with multiple product categories, a product showcase, shopping cart feature, and much more. Here, we introduce a number of integral new concepts including: JSON server, Fetch API, and installing React router. These essential building blocks will be used to render the product categories, style the product list, and configure the product details page. From there we dive into styled components, refactoring the shop layout, and exploring the concept of “context” in React. In the final stages of the project students will configure the shopping cart basket, and the checkout feature. We will also implement a product search feature, followed by in-depth exercises on validating input forms in React.
As you can see this course covers a tremendous bit of ground. Best of all it features Tim Maclachlan – a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. As a multi-faceted developer, Tim specializes in algorithmic, analytical and mobile development. To date, he’s written hundreds of applications and worked in a number of industries from commercial aviation and military, to banking and finance. Tim has a genuine passion for teaching others how to become better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that said, we hope you’re just as excited about this course as we are, if so – hit that enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in building mobile responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Students interested in front-end web development
- Students interested in learning React
- Students interested in building UI components using React library
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: YOUACCEL89962 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.