What you’ll learn
- Familiarize yourself with the bootstrap grid system
- Learn to work with Bootstrap’s three-column layout
- Learn how to create a Bootstrap navigation component
- Learn to style images with Bootstrap
- Build sophisticated and responsive menus with Bootstrap
- Create stunning layouts with Bootstrap themes
- Learn the basics of React
- Work with JSX and functional components in React
- Create a calculator in React
- Learn about React State Hooks
- Debug a React project
- Learn about React component styles
- Use AI to create Connect 4 clones for single and multiplayer
- Learn more about React lifecycle events
- Learn React Conditional Rendering
- Build a custom e-commerce site entirely on React
- Learn the basics of JSON Server
- Works with React Routers
This course includes:
- 13 hours of video on demand
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
In the final part of the course, we’ll further unleash the power of React by creating a complete ecommerce website with multiple product categories, product storefront, shopping cart functionality, and more. Here we introduce a number of basic new concepts including: JSON Server, Fetch API, and Installing React Router. This basic building block is used to render product categories, build product lists, and configure product detail pages. From there, we’ll dive into styling components, tweaking the store layout, and exploring the concept of “context” in React. In the final phase of the project, students configure shopping cart and checkout functions. We’ll also implement a product search function, followed by an in-depth exercise on validating input forms in React.
As you can see, this course covers a lot. Best of all is Tim McLachlan – a renowned senior full stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. Versatile developer Team specializes in algorithms, analytics and mobile development. To date, he has written hundreds of resumes and worked in industries ranging from commercial aviation and the military to banking and finance. Tim has a real passion for teaching others how to be better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that in mind, we hope you are as excited about this course as we are, if yes – click the sign-up button and get started.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.