What you’ll learn
- Understand the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Edit web page components with DOM
- Learn to count and work with arithmetic operators
- Learn to work with arrays, including multidimensional arrays
- Learn to concatenate, sort, and combine arrays
- Learn how to embed the jQuery library in a web development project
- Check jQuery syntax and selectors
- Learn how to work with jQuery events
- Learn how to replace components in jQuery
- Learn how to animate objects in jQuery
- Learn to work with callback functions in jQuery
- Learn how to create interactive navigation components in jQuery
- Learn about the get-content method in jQuery
- Learn how to create front-end UI elements using the React library
- Discover the basics of React
- Understand the necessary tools for React projects
- Learn how to use Code Pen to test front-end development projects
- Learn to work with components, properties and callbacks in React
- Learn to work with React’s event and state hooks
- Learn how to debug React projects
- Learn global, dynamic, and inline styles from React UI components
- Work with React Key Properties and React Lifecycle Events
- Learn about conditional rendering in React
- Deploy React projects to Netlify and Surge
- Learn the basics of the JSON server and Fetch API
- Learn how to build calculators, Connect-4 clones, and custom ecommerce sites entirely in React
- Understand React routers
- Build an eCommerce search engine with React
- Learn how to validate forms in React
This course includes:
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The React portion of this course starts with a hands-on project where you will learn how to work with React function components, props, callbacks, OnClick events, and React state hooks to create a fully functional calculator. From there we’ll move on to project number two, where you’ll build a Connect 4 clone. Here we cover more intermediate concepts including passing props, destructuring, passing arguments to click events, various style methods, and handling callbacks. You’ll also learn about React key properties, React lifecycle events, and conditional rendering. Ultimately you’ve built a complete Connect 4 multiplayer and single player board game with integrated AI functionality.
In the final part of the course, we’ll further unleash the power of React by creating a complete ecommerce website with multiple product categories, product storefront, shopping cart functionality, and more. Here we introduce a number of basic new concepts including: JSON Server, Fetch API, and React Router Installation. This basic building block is used to render product categories, build product lists, and configure product detail pages. From there, we’ll dive into styling components, tweaking the store layout, and explore the concept of “context” in React. In the final phase of the project, students configure shopping cart and checkout functions. We’ll also implement a product search function, followed by an in-depth exercise on validating input forms in React.
As you can see, this course covers a lot. Best of all, it’s co-written by Tim Maclachlan – a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. Versatile developer Team specializes in algorithms, analytics and mobile development. To date, he has written hundreds of resumes and worked in industries ranging from commercial aviation and the military to banking and finance. Tim has a real passion for teaching others how to be better programmers and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that in mind, we hope you are as excited about this course as we are, if yes – click the sign up button and get started.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.