What you’ll learn
- Understand the importance of the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Learn how to manipulate the DOM
- Learn the importance of operator priority
- Understand XML Schema
- Learn how to parse XML files
- Learn how to use the AJAX calling feature
- Build search functionality with AJAX
- Create an auto-populate selection menu using AJAX
- Discover the basics of React
- Understand the necessary tools for React projects
- Build an eCommerce search engine with React
- Learn how to build calculators, Connect-4 clones, and custom e-commerce sites entirely in React
- Learn how to validate forms in React
This course includes:
- 12.5 hours of video on demand
- 1 download source
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
In the final part of the course, we’ll further unleash the power of React by creating a complete ecommerce website with multiple product categories, product storefront, shopping cart functionality, and more. Here we introduce a number of basic new concepts including: JSON Server, Fetch API, and React Router Installation. This basic building block is used to render product categories, build product lists, and configure product detail pages. From there, we’ll dive into styling components, tweaking the store layout, and explore the concept of “context” in React. In the final phase of the project, students configure shopping cart and checkout functions. We’ll also implement a product search function, followed by an in-depth exercise on validating input forms in React.
As you can see, this course covers a lot. Best of all, it’s co-written by Tim Maclachlan – a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. Versatile developer Team specializes in algorithms, analytics and mobile development. To date, he has written hundreds of resumes and worked in industries ranging from commercial aviation and the military to banking and finance. Tim has a real passion for teaching others how to be better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that in mind, we hope you’re as excited about this course as we are, if so – click the sign up button and get started.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.