Condensed Note of FRM Part 1: Foundations of Risk Management
- No requirement
In this course, we have condensed the content from the Foundations of Risk Management (FRM) book of FRM Part 1 exam. It is our target to let those candidates who have not started studying can pick up all necessary concepts needed for the exam within a short time frame (and a reasonable price), with the subsequent aid of exam bank. Candidates who have a brief understanding are also welcomed to check if there is anything missing from your previous study.
Note that we currently do not have intention to provide videos for explaining the concepts since we believe practices are more efficient in reinforcing your knowledge. Having said that, if there are large demands on videos for certain topics, we would like to create.
The course includes the following topics for FRM section of FRM Part 1 exam (2022):
1. The Building Blocks of Risk Management
2. How Do Firms Manage Financial Risk?
3. The Governance of Risk Management
4. Credit Risk Transfer Mechanisms
5. Modern Portfolio Theory and Capital Asset Pricing Model
6. The Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Multifactor Models of Risk and Return
7. Principles for Effective Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting
8. Enterprise Risk Management and Future Trends
9. Learning from Financial Disasters
10. Anatomy of the Great Financial Crisis of 2007-2009
11. GARP Code of Conduct
Who this course is for:
- Candidates who want to understand or review the section Foundations of Risk Management (FRM) of FRM Part 1
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.