What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Frontend and Backend technologies
- Practically Getting Started With CSS Styles, CSS 2D Transform, CSS 3D Transform
- Bootstrap Crash course with bootstrap concepts
- Bootstrap Grid system,Forms, Badges And Alerts
- PHP Section Introduction to PHP, Various Operator types , PHP Arrays, PHP Conditional statements
- Getting Started with PHP Function Statements And PHP Decision Making PHP 7 concepts PHP CSPRNG And PHP Scalar Declaration
This course includes:
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
section 1- CSS course with basics and advanced concepts of CSS
- ever wonder how the latest website designs are made? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the main coding files used to layout a website and its design. CSS 3 is the latest in styling standards, and it brings several new properties and declarations you can use to make your website design more easily created. CSS is currently the only standard in website design that plugs directly into your HTML, even the latest HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can create the latest interactive pages for your website viewers.
- this course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
- we show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
- there are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individuals have some basic computer programming knowledge.
- Course Topics
- Introduction to CSS
- inclusion Of CSS In HTML
- CSS syntax
- CSS styling Text
- CSS page backgrounds
- CSS 2D transform
- CSS 3D transform
- CSS animationand more….
- Section 2- Learn bootstrap in a crash course
- bootstrap grid system
- bootstrap alerts
- bootstrap badges
- bootstrap forms
- bootstrap breadcrumb
- bootstrap labels
- and more…
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Search text using regular expressions
section 4- learn PHP programming languageThis section will learn the basic structure of a web application and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements.
- The topics covered in this PHP course are:
- PHP various operator types
- PHP arrays
- PHP conditional statements
- PHP loops
- PHP function statements
- PHP decision making
- PHP file Input and Output
- PHP web concepts
- PHP MySql API
- PHP CSPRNG
- PHP scalar declaration
- and more..
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.