What you’ll learn
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- How to be personable even when you’re not there in person
- How to really listen to customers, not just hear their problems
- Create customers who are loyal for life and sing your praises to friends and family
- Help your team or employees give great service and be creative with new ideas
My name is Hamza ELOUAZZANI, I am a Logistics Specialist & Analyst, with a Master’s degree in Logistics Management. I am currently working as a Senior Supply Chain & Customer Service at a multinational. I carried out about thirty projects during these 5 years of experience in this field. I want to share my knowledge and contribute in my own way to the development of global logistics.
Actually I have more than 75 000+ Students. And the average of feedback is around 4,4/5 Stars.
I’m taking care about your questions & suggestions, also i’m doing my best to answering to your feedbacks.
Great customer service skills and attitude is the key to success for all organization!
**Over 350 000+ managers have taken this course with successful results**
You have the ability to provide excellent customer service, foster client loyalty, enhance your reputation, and progress your career with the correct customer service abilities. Do you want to learn how to wow your customers with great customer service?
Making decisions that benefit your customers and enhance the operation of your business is possible when you properly communicate, listen, and understand your customers’ demands.
For anyone who wants to learn how to deliver top-notch customer service, we developed this customer service skills training! This beginning customer service training will assist you in getting started whether you are a client-facing professional, a business owner, or a team manager!
This customer service course is for you if you wish to:
- Improve your customer relationship management skills with efficiency
- Create beautiful & memorable experiences for your customers
- Learn in-demand customer service with soft skills
- Stand out from competitors by providing personal touch customer care
- Learn the best customer service practices that are practical and easy to implement
Surpassing your clients’ assumptions can assist with conveying a drawn-out expansion in income, consumer loyalty, and vocation achievement.
Client support preparation doesn’t need to exhaust!
This client support course incorporates video addresses, downloadable assets, genuine organization models, course notes, and meetings with industry experts. These assets are intended to assist you with applying what you realize and succeeding!
In this client support abilities preparation, you will cover:
• Client support basics
• Fundamental abilities in client support
• Building compatibility in client care
• Overseeing client assumptions
• Successful listening abilities
• Managing upset clients
• Taking care of oneself in client support
• Answering positive and negative surveys via online entertainment
• Critical approaches to “amazing” your clients
• FAQs and counsel
• Interviews with industry experts
The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that you will learn :
- AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
- FIRST CALL RESOLUTION (FCR)
- CUSTOMER CHURN
- TOP SUPPORT AGENTS
- NUMBER OF ISSUES
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- NET PROMOTER SCORE (NPS)
- CUSTOMER EFFORT SCORE
- CUSTOMER RETENTION
- NET RETENTION
- SERVICE LEVEL
- SUPPORT COSTS VS REVENUE
- REVENUE CHURN RATE
- MRR GROWTH RATE
And much much more!
And don’t forget to take your certificate !!
Who this course is for:
- People starting out in a customer service career will benefit from this course.
- First time customer service reps should take this course to prepare themselves for their new job.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 7A02A8DC07A9D0A89796 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.