What you’ll learn
- Concept of Datamesh as a Data Architecture concept
- Steps to implement Datamesh in organizations
- Concept of related terms like Data Fabric, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Lakehouse etc
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Every year more data is produced globally. This holds also for companies: more details than ever are recorded from customers, partners, transactions, products and supply chain resulting in more data. According to IDC , “the global datasphere will grow from 45 zettabytes in 2019 to 175 by 2025”. This data forms the raw material from which organizations are drawing valuable, actionable insights. But the collection, integration and governance of this data is still one of the main challenges.
These organizations are now looking at a relatively new concept called “Data Mesh” to overcome these main challenges and inhibitors. Data Mesh is an emerging hot topic for enterprise software that puts focus on new ways of thinking about data. Data Mesh aims to improve business outcomes of data-centric solutions, as well as to drive adoption of modern data architectures.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
- This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards elaborate topics.
- This course can be completed over a Weekend.
- Wonderful collection of useful resources are shared, that will be updated frequently.
- All Doubts will be answered.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Data Mesh Fundamentals course.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.