Data Science for Business Leaders: Machine Learning Defined
- No prior knowledge required.
- This course has no coding or complex mathematics.
- This class is the prerequisite for many other data science courses.
This course has a simple mission: to give you a solid understanding of what Machine Learning is. Mastering the terminology is your first step to understanding the ideas and capabilities.
Machine learning is a capability that business leaders should grasp if they want to extract value from data. There’s a lot of hype; but there’s some truth: the use of modern data science techniques could translate to a leap forward in progress or a significant competitive advantage. Often you can buy “AI-powered” solutions; but you should consider how your organization’s core competencies could benefit from machine learning.
No coding or complex math. This is not a hands-on course. We set out to explain all of the fundamental concepts you’ll need in plain English.
Who this course is for:
- Business leaders, executives, product managers, process owners, service managers, as well as aspiring and experienced data scientists.
- Suitable for people with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.