Sculpting Characters in Zbush 2020
- Basic Zbrush Knowledge is a plus but not required
- Mac or PC capable of running Zbrush
- Willingness to learn and work hard
Getting into zBrush Sculpting is not easy and it can be very time-consuming when doing it on your own. I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the tools and basic concepts of sculpting you’ll need in very detailed videos.
In this course, we will create a character bust from scratch. That’s right, we will literally start with a sphere and a blank canvas. No base mesh or anything else, we’ll cover all the basics to help you grow as an artist.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D Sculpting in zBrush 2020.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself.
So please, take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to expand their knowledge.
- Aspiring artists looking to learn and train their skills in video game asset creation.
- Anyone who is passionate about character creation