What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about Apex Programming
- Students will learn about Developer Console. Salesforce Workbench
- Students will learn to develop using Visual Studio Code IDE
- They will learn about popular google extensions to improve productivity as a Salesforce Developer
- They will learn to integrate Salesforce with External System.
- They will learn about Salesforce Testing Framework
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course is for people who want to learn Apex programming and looking to become a Salesforce Developer. This course covers topics related to Apex Programming which you will use in real world.
This course will prepare you for your first Salesforce Developer Job.
What you will learn in this course?
- Learn about Developer Console.
- Overview of Salesforce Workbench
- Development using Visual Studio Code
- Integrating Salesforce with External System
- Asynchronous Apex Versus Synchronous Apex
- Batch Apex, Schedulable Apex, Stateful Batch Apex
- Future method in Salesforce
- REST API
- Test Framework in Salesforce
- Powerful Google Chrome Extensions for Salesforce Developers
What else is included in this course?
- Lots of Quizzes in every section
- Learning through real world examples
- Mini project halfway through the course
Is Salesforce developer a good career?
Salesforce Developer has once again been named one of the world’s best jobs. In a list of 25 job roles, Salesforce was the only company to get a mention. The rest were generic positions, not tied to a particular technology or brand. The tenth best job in the US today is not a CRM developer; it’s a Salesforce Developer.
Is Salesforce still in demand 2020?
The Salesforce Job Market is Growing!!!
I’m continuously updating and improving this course as I teach more people and learn what sticks. The goal is to make coding as accessible as possible and in a digestible time frame.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking to become Salesforce Developers
- Students who want to learn about Advance topics related to Apex Programming
- Students who want to Integrate Salesforce with External Systems.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.