English Writing Basics: Learn to Write Sentences in English
Laptop or Mobile phone
English Writing Basics is an English course designed by me, just like an American Native English speaker. You will learn commonly used English Writing patterns so that you can sound more native-like when you speak and write in English.
English patterns are groups of words (phrases) that native English speakers use again and again. If you learn one pattern, you can make hundreds of sentences. Learning these patterns will also improve your overall grammar and sentence structure.
This course includes:
- Vocabulary based lectures for the target English patterns
- Writing and Vocabulary practice for every single pattern
- Writing Quizzes for every single pattern
- Writing Sentence Tests to help you check your mastery of the lessons.
- and Video downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each section focuses on a vocabulary based topic so that you can master the sentence patterns and structures and create your own sentences using the vocabulary you have learned.
If you want to write English correctly, if you want to sound more native-like when you speak, or if you simply want to take your English to the next level, this course can help you achieve your goal of improving your English writing skills.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to write your first sentences in English
- Learn English Vocabulary
- Learn Synonyms for Common English Words
- Learn Basic English Grammar and Sentence Patterns
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Be able to read English
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ESL or English Language student that wants to learn to write in English.
- English Student that wants to learn new vocabulary and sentence patterns.