Entrepreneurship 101 – From Idea to Launch (And Beyond)
- No prior knowledge is required.
- As always, must be willing to take action.
Starting your own business is terrifying.
There are so many questions entrepreneurs ask themselves…
- How do I know my idea is worth it?
- How do I come up with a great idea?
- Will people really buy my service / product or will I just waste my time?
- How do I start a business while on a budget?
- How do I grow my business on a budget?
- How do I make myself stand out?
- How do I convince customers to choose me over my competition?
- And the list goes on and on.
There’s no place, degree, or university that can teach you how to become a successful entrepreneur. But it doesn’t mean that ‘some people have it’ and some people don’t. It doesn’t mean that you can’t learn how to become a successful entrepreneur.
In this course, we’re going to answer all of your questions.
You’re going to learn how to find out your ideas are worth it, how to come up with a great idea and find the difference between an idea and a business opportunity. You’re going to learn how to budget your business and scale it even if you’re on a tight budget. You’re going to learn how to brand your business and how to make it stand out.
This course is a practical, step-by-step course that will help you take your entrepreneurial ideas and turn them into profitable businesses.
It’s everything you need to get started.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in starting their own business and becoming self employed.
- Anyone interested in becoming an entrepreneur.