What you’ll learn
- The essence of corporate entrepreneurship
- Difference between entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, types and examples
- Challenges of corporate entrepreneurship
- Types of intrapreneurs in company, how to develop them, how to lead them and how to become intrapreneur
- Models of corporate entrepreneurship
- Growth hacking
- Engines of growth, market expansion theory, growth matrix
- Corporate venturing
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Welcome to program: Executive Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship
Program provided by MTF Institute of Management, Technology and Finance
MTF is the global educational and research institute with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal, focused on higher & professional hybrid (on-campus and online) education at areas: Business & Administration, Science & Technology, Banking & Finance.
MTF R&D center focused on research activities at areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, WEB3, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Digital Assets, Metaverses, Digital Transformation, Fintech, Electronic Commerce, Internet of Things.
MTF is the official partner of: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, member of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and resident of the incubator “The Fintech House of Portugal”.
MTF is present in 199 countries and has been chosen by more than 140,000 students.
You will know about: the essence of corporate entrepreneurship, who are the intrapreneurs and its types; what are the differences between entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship; challenges of CE; how to develop intrapreneurship in company; models and approaches of CE
After finishing a course you will get: key knowledge about corporate entrepreneurship and how to manage it in company, what kind of benefits it gives to the company
1. About the course, topic and author
2. Difference between entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, types and examples
3. Challenges of corporate entrepreneurship
4. Types of intrapreneurs in company, how to develop them, how to lead them and how to become intrapreneur
5. Models of corporate entrepreneurship
6. Growth hacking
7. Engines of growth, market expansion theory, growth matrix
8. Corporate venturing
Course Full Description and Welcome Letter:
This online course is designed for beginners and for the ones who already have an experience in management and corporate, and, of course, for anyone who is interested in management. This course is effective not only for managers, but also for the CEOs, heads, etc., because it gives a lot of examples and inspiration.
This course contains a lot of information for leveling up the management skill and helps to put into work intrapreneurship, and this course broadens your horizons.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.