FREE Microsoft Dynamics 365&Power Apps(CDS) Developer Course
- Basics of Customization and Configuration
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Windows 10 Operating System
This is an advanced developer course. If you are a beginner, learn Udemy course “MB 200-Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Training(2020)” before attending this course.
*** This course teaches you advanced Common Data Service (CDS) development of Power Apps only, not the development of Canvas Apps. Please don’t subscribe if you are looking for Canvas app development ***
FREE Beginner Course:
Do you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps (CDS) Technical Consultant or Common Data Service Developer? In fact, most of the Dynamics 365 & Power Apps profiles require you to be a developer. Though dealing with configuration is easy but learning to code in Common Data Service is quite challenging. This course will address the problem.
- Free course on fundamentals of development of Common Data Service.
- Get an overview of what it takes to be a developer.
After this course, you can attend my in-depth advanced courses called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/Technical Training- Part 1 and Part
Who this course is for:
- If you want be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.