FREE Saint Anne’s Reel Fiddle Tune – Learn on Guitar
- For Beginners to Intermediate guitar pickers who would like to learn fiddle tunes
- Students should have a guitar and a pick for this course
Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Saint Anne’s Reel on Guitar
Learn the basic concepts and building blocks that you will need to play Saint Anne’s Reel on the guitar. This course goal is to help you feel more comfortable and confident jamming.
A Part, B Part, and Chords – Plus 31 backing tracks to play along with
- Over 100,000 Enrollments from 182 Countries in Lesson Pros Courses
- Featured in Minnesota Music Hall of Fame, Recorded in Nashville with Grammy Award Winner
- Winner of Contest, MNTA Most innovative Teaching System
- Have taught along with National Touring Bands in Workshops all across the US and South America
Why take from this gal?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like music can do that. After years of performing and teaching all over the US. at workshops, out of my home, and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make videos of my lessons. So here is the result.
Building a strong foundation:
- Learn the melodic structure of this fiddle tune
- Learn the A Part
- You will learn the B Part
- Learn the chords to the song
- Plus you will get 31 backing tracks to practice and jam along with
- Bonus Lesson:
- You will also get the A Part to get you started on a new fiddle tune
- Who is the target audience for this course?
- Anyone interested in learning fiddle tunes on the guitar
- Anyone who wants to play fiddle tunes for enjoyment
- Anyone who wants to be a performer or a musician
- Great for anyone who wants to jam at bluegrass festivals but really doesn’t know how to get started.
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside of this course and teaching you how to play St Anne’s Reel on Guitar.
Sandi Millar ——————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Who this course is for:
- Bluegrass Students
- Bluegrass Pickers
- Anyone interested in learning how to play fiddle tunes on the guitar
- Anyone interested in learning how to jam on fiddle tunes
- For anyone interested in becoming a better jammer at bluegrass festivals
Note : Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired in 48 Hours. So Enroll As Soon As Possible.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.