What you’ll learn
- Learn to write effective prompt to generate high quality image using Dall E
- Running Python script to generate image using Open AI API
- Learn the fundamentals of print on demand business model
- Learn how to create store and upload design on Tesspring
- Learn marketing strategies to generate more traffic to your store
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Welcome to Generating Dall E Images for Print on Demand Business course. In this course, you will learn step by step on how to produce a good looking high quality image generated by an AI application called Dall E which is still part of Open AI and ChatGPT where you will use that image as design for your print on demand business. You will learn step by step on how to create your account on Teespring, set up a store, upload design, list your product, choose the listing price, and eventually publish your product on your Teespring store. This course is a perfect combination of two aspects, artificial intelligence text to image generator and print on demand business model where you will learn technical things about AI image generation starting from the understanding the technology behind Dall E to effective SEO methods from the standpoint of Dall E where you will learn how to choose right keywords and form your prompt efficiently which the objective of making sure AI understand what we are asking for. Meanwhile, from a print on demand perspective, you will learn and be exposed to the business perspective, such as effective pricing and marketing strategies to generate more traffic to your store which can potentially be converted to sales.
To be summarised, you will learn these following things:
- Dall E:
- Understanding the technology behind text to image generator
- Full tutorial on how to use Dall E
- SEO techniques to form effective prompt
- Exploring Dall E image database
- Print on Demand Business:
- Understanding how print on demand business model works
- Learning how to pick profitable and prospective niche
- Conducting basic market research
- Full tutorial on setting up a store and uploading design on Teespring
- Learning the effective strategy to price your product
- Learning marketing strategies to generate more traffic to your store
Before committing your time and energy to learn, let’s ask why use AI text to image generator and why start print on demand business? Firstly, you can easily create your design manually by hands or perhaps using softwares like Canva and photoshop, however the problem is obviously how long it will take you to complete one design? Maybe a couple hours if you’re experts but for beginners it might take the whole day or even a few days. Therefore, by utilizing Dall E as text to image generator, it only takes less than ten seconds to generate the image for us and even if we don’t like it, we can easily retype the prompt and hit enter. Regarding print on demand business, first of all, it’s a friendly beginner as it has relatively low barrier entry which basically means that anyone can start without having specific skill sets or expertise. The second reason has something to do with the initial investment required. For most print on demand suppliers like Redbubble, Teespring, and Teepublic, they do not require you to buy their supply at first. Then, you might be wondering how it actually works if that’s not the case. Well the answer is pretty simple, every single time someone purchases your product, you will split the profit with Teespring or Redbubble, hence, no initial investment required unless you are planning on running ads to promote your store.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.