What you’ll learn
- Version Control using GIT
- Pushing First Project through GIT
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Learn Git and Github from Scratch in this course which covers:
- Version Control: What is Version Control and Why do we need Version Control?
- Github: Github Interface Tour and Creating Repositories in Github
- GIT commands: Various Git Commands that are used to track and manages the source code changes such as
- Connecting Remote Repository
- Pull Request
- Branching in Git
- Pushing Projects to Github through Git
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.