What you’ll learn
- A step-by-step guide to finding high-converting topics for your next online course
- Quick access strategy from one of the top 100 Udemy educators with over 140,000 students
- A data-driven approach to systematically collect topic ideas and get hundreds of tried and tested course topics for your next study
- 5 common misconceptions about teaching online courses
- How to Use 10 Free Resources to Find Topics People Want to Learn
- How to validate your topic idea in 5 easy steps
- Why the evergreen, trending and emotional theme should be your number one choice
- Bonus PDFs and worksheets
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
This course will show you how to find high-converting topics for your next Udemy course.
You’ll have the opportunity to go behind the scenes with two of Udemy’s top 100 instructors with over 140,000 students and learn how they determine the top selling topics for their online courses.
Join this course and let me show you how we systematically gather topic ideas and validate yours with our tried and tested research formulas.
Learn how to get the best chair in the house and benefit from finding topics people want to study.
Get hundreds of topic ideas through systematic brainstorming
How to validate your topic idea in 5 easy steps
Shortcut to create online courses from top 100 Udemy trainers
Table of contents and overview
This course will walk you through all the steps to identify hot topics for your next Udemy online course.
First, let’s take a look at how this course is structured and why it’s worth putting the time and effort into creating great learning content.
After addressing five common misconceptions we face every day when creating digital products, let’s get to the heart of this tutorial.
Section 2 deals with a systematic consideration of course topics. I’ll show you step by step how we generate tried and tested course topics in minutes using four 100% free tools. If you are not the most creative person, you will definitely enjoy this section.
In section 3 we take the next step and confirm potential course topics. We will pass your course topics through a five criteria filter to be 100% sure that the time and effort you put into creating the course will pay off.
Once you’ve completed a course, as a best-selling trainer on Udemy, you’ll be able to identify dozens of potential topics for your next online course!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.