How to Learn Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Complete Guide
- Be able to use Mac computer or Windows computer
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC installed on their computer so that you can follow the STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION to PRACTICE.
- We are using Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Creative Cloud version but you can still learn if you are still using the old version of Adobe Premiere like CS6, CS5, CS4 or SC3.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Adobe Premiere Pro Complete Video Editing Masterclass 2020
Edit your epic video. All assets like video footage, awesome music and templates that will be provided all through out the course.
At he end of this lesson. You will have a solid understanding how to use Premiere Pro. You will know how to import, edit video, edit audio, titles, transition, green screen, color correction, export and many more!
The Lessons in are created so that you can learn video editing at your own pace. The screen was was captured big enough that you can watch it even in your phone.
If you are a beginner you will learn all the essential concept for video editing and features to use the Adobe Premiere efficiently. This course will also teach you tips, techniques and some advance features using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro. It also includes many bonus tutorials.
It also include ACTIVITY Exercises and Hands on practice to efficiently Edit your Video Professionally. We will guide you all through out the course. Video editing should be fun and simple. Also, Adobe Premiere did a great job designing a user friendly interface that is easy to use and easy to understand.
Carefully Designed and Outline below:
1. Introduction to adobe Premier pro
2. Setting up a project
3. Import Media
4. Organising media
5. Edit Video Basics and Essentials
6. Organise Markers and Clips
7. Add video transitions
8. Advance Editing Techniques
9. Add motion to clips
10. Edit Audio
11. Enhance Audio
12. Add video Effects
13. Color Correction and grading
14. Composition and Green Screen
15. Create Video Slide Show
16. Create new Graphics
17. Add titles
18. Video Speed and Time remapping
19. Export Video
21. Many Bonus Tutorials
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
My name is Paul and I am a professional videographer and video editor. I love Adobe Premiere Pro and I have been editing videos for almost 10 years now, from family videos, to travel, to corporate, to youtube videos, wedding videos, documentary, almost everything.
I have produced and edited tons of videos over the last decade and with that I have learned a lot. I will teach you the simplest and easiest approach to editing amazing videos using Adobe Premiere Pro.
I know what it’s like to start from scratch. I remember when I first opened Adobe premiere and saw all the tabs, I was intimidated and discouraged but with research and hard work I was able to create a workflow that will greatly help people like you who are just starting out. This course will also teach you all the necessary tools to make epic videos as well as shortcuts to make editing fast and fun. All through-out the course I will guide you in making a short video so by the end of this course you have created and edited your own amazing video. See you inside of Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro Complete Masterclass 2020.
And let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to edit videos for facebook, youtube, instagram or any social media using Adobe Premiere
- Total Beginner who wants to know how to edit any videos using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Beginner video editors who wants to develop their skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to start video editing career
- Experienced video editor who wants to review and wants a complete knowledge in Premiere Pro
- who wants to make video using Adobe Premiere Pro (the Best Video editing application)
- Beginner who don’t know where and how to start.
- Migrating from iMovie, Final Cut, Screenflow, Sony Vegas, Nero Video, Corel Video Studio, Premiere Elements, Camtasia, Windows Movie Maker to ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC (Best Professional Application)
- Who wants to know and practice SIMPLE tactics to edit video FASTER
- Anyone who wants to edit film or documentary using Adobe Premiere
- Anyone who wants to create promotional video using Adobe Premiere
- Anyone who wants to make family vacation videos using Adobe Premiere