What you’ll learn
- Compare and contrast distance and displacement
- Understand the graphical representation of displacement, velocity, and acceleration
- Define and distinguish between vector and scalar physical quantities
- Solve one- and two-dimensional kinematics problems
- Describe the effects of gravity on an object’s motion
- Add and subtract vectors (algebraically and graphically)
- Separately analyze the horizontal and vertical motions in projectile problems
HOW THIS COURSE WORK:
This course, Introduction to Mechanics: Kinematics, covers the first chapter of your first physics course, including video and notes from whiteboard during lectures, and practice problems (with solutions!). I also show every single step in examples and derivations of formula/equations. The course is organized into the following sections:
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Kinematics in Two Dimensions
CONTENT YOU WILL GET INSIDE EACH SECTION:
Videos: I start each topic by introducing and explaining the concept. I share all my solving-problem techniques using examples. I show a variety of math issue you may encounter in class and make sure you can solve any problem by yourself.
Notes: In this section, you will find my notes that I wrote during lecture. So you can review the notes even when you don’t have internet access (but I encourage you to take your own notes while taking the course!).
Extra notes: I provide some extra notes, including formula sheets and some other useful study guidance.
Assignments: After you watch me doing some examples, now it’s your turn to solve the problems! Be honest and do the practice problems before you check the solutions! If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
THINGS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- An instructor who truly cares about your success
- Lifetime access to Introduction to Mechanics: Kinematics
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
#1: Downloadable lectures so you can watch the videos whenever and wherever you are.
#2: Downloadable lecture notes so you can review the lectures without having a device to watch/listen.
#3: Two problem sets in total at the end of each section (with solutions!) for you to do more practice.
#4: Step-by-step guide to help you solve problems.
See you inside the course!
– Gina 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has completed high school math (precalculus) and is interested in getting into the science field
- Current mechanics students who are looking for extra help outside school
- Anyone who is not in science stream but wants to study physics for fun
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: BLACKFRIDAY2023 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.