What you’ll learn
- Learn about Investment Banking, buy side, sell side, difference to a commercial bank etc
- Learn Sales & Trading And Equity Research, Raising Capital & Ipo, Underwriting And Market Maker
- Learn M&A Advisory And Pitch-Book, Reorganizations And Restructuring
- Learn about Structure Of An Investment Bank, Trading of Derivatives, Risk Management etc
This course includes:
- 10 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Investment banking is not like other commercial banks that accept deposits. Rather these banks help the large institutions/organizations raise capital. Here are a few typical functions of an investment banking division of a bank –
- IPOs: Investment banks help private companies get listed on the stock exchanges by initial public offering (IPO). Investment banks help these companies by providing underwriting services and also by facilitating as an intermediary between the FED (foreign exchange department) and organizations.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory: Investment banks help their clients in M&A advisory by providing security issuance, conducting negotiation for reaching a target for a client, or being a facilitator between the client and the bidder.
- Management of big investments: The investment banks often handle big clients and their investments and advise these organizations how they should be investing their money to get the maximum value out of their investment portfolio.
- Research: Many investment banks also provide research advisory. They look at different companies and help their clients decide whether they should buy or sell the shares of a company or not. Investment banks do their research and create reports that help their clients take the final call.
Investment banks handle both buy-side and sell-side clients. Under the buy-side, the investment banks serve hedge funds, asset managers, retail investors, etc. And under the sell side, the investment banks advise large corporates.
If you want to be a successful investment banker, you need a lot of skills. The reason this investment banking course stands out because it provides you a comprehensive framework of the right skills that you can master at your time and your convenience.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.