What you’ll learn
- You will become a top iOS engineer
- You will create your own iOS app portfolio
- Learn how to create iOS apps using iOS 16, Xcode 14, Storyboards, Swift UI and Interface Builder
- Learn and master Swift 5 fundamentals
- Build apps using SwiftUI and integrate SwiftCharts
- Learn what’s new in iOS 16 and Xcode 14
- Learn reactive programming frameworks such as Combine
- Build iOS Views programmatically using Auto Layout/PureLayout
- Build iOS apps using UIKit & Storyboards
- Master writing unit tests
- Discover and practice building applications with networking libraries (AlamoFire, Apple)
- Build applications that use Core Location and MapKit
- Learn how to use MVVM design pattern and differences between MVVM and MVC
- Learn how to use CocoaPods
- Learn about Notifications and Delegates
- Learn about CoreData & UserDefaults
In this course you can learn about iOS 16, Swift 5, iOS App Development using UIKit & SwiftUI and latest frameworks from Apple, best engineering and industry practices on how to develop iOS apps that scale.
The course has 170+ downloadable Xcode project resources, 10+ live coding exercises, 4+ coding challenges, 5+ quizzes, 2 practice tests, 4+ iOS apps and 165+ course materials such as video course lectures, slides and external references to help solidify course materials.
The main focus of the course will be:
- get familiar with iOS development environment: Xcode 14 and iOS 16
- learn what’s new in iOS 16
- learn fundamentals of Swift5
- learn about Swift Charts
- learn about CoreData & UserDefaults
- learn how to build apps using Storyboards, SwiftUI and programmatically
- master best engineering and industry practices related to iOS development
- learn how to use popular iOS frameworks: Combine, MapKit, CoreLocation
- get experience building apps with Networking using Alamofire and URLSession
- learn how to build UI both using Autolayout and programmatically using PureLayout
- get experience with design patterns such as MVC & MVVM
- learn how to use Notifications & Delegates
- learn how regular expressions in Swift 5.7 work
Swift is a powerful language that Apple recommends to use for iOS development. We will explore basics and fundamentals of Swift 5 language in addition to learning more advanced concepts in Swift 5.
We will learn through examples how to use important components of iOS (Table Views, Collection Views, Text Views, Buttons, Text Fields).
One of the important best practices of development is to use unit tests. Hence, we will also learn how to write unit tests in iOS.
We will learn how to use the latest SwiftUI to build iOS apps. SwiftUI is a next generation tool developed by Apple that can be helpful to build iOS app fast in using responsive and declarative statements. Combine is one of the latest additions from Apple.
Who this course is for:
- New and beginner students who would like to learn iOS
- iOS developers / engineers who are already familiar will also benefit from new and additional knowledge about iOS
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: FBF8BB634853D0733F30 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.