What you’ll learn
- How to protect and secure your organization’s network from inside and outside threats
- How to make sure employees are following best practices
- How to improve user awareness of phishing and vishing scams
- Different types of vulnerability testing and associated legal considerations
Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external cyber security threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view. In some cases, these threats are a combination of both, meaning that it is especially important to be vigilant when planning how to implement cyber security policies within your organisation’s computer network.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams, including what to watch out for when identifying them
* Checking common mistakes with cyber security settings on devices that are in use on your organisation’s network.
* Cyber security testing and the associated legal considerations that these tests have on both on your organisation and on security staff personally.
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering, which can often be hard to detect, especially if it comes from someone you know.
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing between end users at your organisation.
* Alternative authentication, such as biometrics, system cyber security patching and centralised reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organisation, and be able to resolve them appropriately.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn new skills
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: BFRI2023 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.