What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to write a complete Java program that takes user input, processes and outputs the results
- You will learn java concepts such as console output, Java Variables and Data Types, Java Operators And more
- You will learn PHP concepts such as basic syntax, input and output techniques, and console IO
- You will learn PHP arithmetic, assignment, conditional, comparison operators
- You will learn PHP loops and conditional statements,POST and GET and more.
Java And PHP Complete Course 2022
Section 1: Java Complete Course
Take-Away Skills:This course is a great introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and the Java programming language. By the end, you’ll be comfortable programming in Core Java.This Course is the first of a series of courses that make up the Core Java Specialization. The Core Java Specialization, in turn, is part of a series of programming specializations and designed to provide the skill set necessary to be hired as an IT developer using Java in many corporate environments. This course includes hands-on practice and will give you a solid knowledge of the Java language. After completing this course, you will be able to identify Java’s benefits, program in basic Java syntax using Java data types, and incorporate branches and loops. The audience for this course: – Anyone interested in learning Java – Programmers – Technical Managers – Application DevelopersTopics Covered:Module-1: Java Fundamentals
- Basic Java Program
- Compile and run a Java program
- Understanding console output
- Java Variables and Data Types
- Java Operators
- Conditional statements
- Break and continue
- Single Dimensional array
- Double Dimensional array
- String Class
- String methods
Section 3: PHP Complete Course
In this course, you’ll explore the basic structure of a web application, and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements. An introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) will allow you to style markup for webpages.
- Basic syntax
- Input and Output
- Arithmetic operators
- Conditional operators
- Comparison operators
- Assignment operators
- Conditional statements
- and more
See you Inside the course. Thank you
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Java development And PHP development
- Beginner in software development and web development
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 934B16F9B4CE98CE0601 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.